Recalls & Foodborne Illness Outbreaks
- Food Recalls - Allows you to search food recalls by product, date and reason for recall- including allergens.
- E. coli - Up-to-date information on E. coli outbreaks impacting Ohio.
- Ohio Department of Health advises that everyone limit consumption of sport fish caught from all bodies of water in Ohio to one meal per week, unless there is a more or less restrictive advisory: Ohio sport fish advisory.
Additional Recalls & Foodborne Illness Informational links
- CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food Safety
- CFR Code of Federal Regulations
- FDA U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Food Safety
- Foodsafety.gov Gateway to Federal Food Safety Information
- ODA Ohio Department of Agriculture, Division of Food Safety
- USDA U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS)
Last Updated: 4/11/2017