In addition to the strong partnership with local health departments, the Ohio Department of Health values its relationship with those supporting organizations of public health locally, statewide and on a national level.
- Hosts a quarterly meeting with the public health partnership and academic partners
- Member of the Research Association for Public Health Improvement (RAPHI).
- Planning member combined public health associations annual conference held each May
- Participates Associations of Ohio Health Commissioners fall conference held each September.
- Member of the Association of State and Territorial Local Health Liaison Officials
State Public Health Associations
State Agencies and Offices
Universities and Research
- Research findings suggest that public health agencies might benefit from partnerships with business, nonprofits, health care and other sectors to more effectively address health issues that affect everyone in a community.
- US Healthiest exists to catalyze action and social engagement
- Partnerships between Federally Qualified Health Centers and Local Health Departments for Engaging in the Development of a Community-Based System of Care
Last updated: 08/08/2014