The Radiologic Technology Section within the Division of Prevention, Bureau of Radiation Protection is responsible for the following program areas:
- Registration and inspection of radiation-generating equipment.
- Licensing radiation-generating equipment operators and nuclear medical technologists.
- Certification of radiation experts.
- Inspection of mammography facilities under the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) as contracted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Licensing diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy services at freestanding healthcare facilities (HCF).
Ohio Department of Health
X-Ray Registration & Inspection
246 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Telephone: (614) 644-2727
Fax: (614) 466-0381
Last Updated: 9/12/11
ODH Programs / Radiation Protection / Links