What are Family Planning Services?
Family planning visits may include services like:
- Different forms of birth control including sterilization
- Annual exams and pap smears
- STD testing and treatment
- HPV and Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Office visits and/or prescription medications that are part of a family planning visit
For more information regarding the Ohio Medicaid Family Planning Services, please go to the Ohio Medicaid website at http://medicaid.ohio.gov/FOROHIOANS/Programs/FamilyPlanningServices.aspx or go to http://ohiofamilyplanning.org/.
For information on more complete Medicaid coverage, please visit http://benefits.ohio.gov/.
Last Updated: 10/16/2013